Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Kissed A Gay Guy...

And it was pretty good actually!





So, this morning I was going through emails when I noticed, "Shit, I have 3767 emails sitting in my account". 3767 may not seem like a lot until you consider I've probably deleted 3 times that. And why in God's name would I need to SAVE 3767 emails? So I clicked oldest and began to purge the emails.





Well, I stumbled upon this gem and just HAD to share it with you guys.




Yes, that is me with an acquaintance, TJ, at a bar in Athens. After some Kill Bills (for you UGA grads) we apperently got to grinding and our friend Kat put it in his ear that he should try a girl on for size. Suddenly, he jerked me close (soooo hot. Love that move). And then we kissed. After the initial slamming his lips onto mine (bumping teeth HURTS, ya'll) it was actually really nice. But, the weirdest thing for me was that after the aggressive start he sort of...sweetened it up. To the point that it was almost like he was waiting for me to take the lead. In fact, it vaguely felt like kissing my friend Krista which I did a time or two in college.



Have you guys ever kissed a gay guy? Could you tell he was gay? Share the deets!

4 comments:

citygirlblogs.com said...

That's a great photo! I wrote a post about dating a bi-guy: http://citygirlblogs.com/2009/02/04/yes-im-such-a-woman/.

Berryfine said...

Yes! I am going to read this RIGHT NOW!

anonymousnupe said...

Nope, never knowingly kissed a gay guy before...or any guy, for that matter, LOL! Now I have passed the egg yolk (it's a frat thing) with a bunch of guys, but, Lawd, there was nothing at all sexual about that crap!

Berryfine said...

Yeah I'm gonna need to know what passing the egg yolk even means buddy.