Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where Is His Dick?

Okay, first, everyone have a mini-orgasm taking in the sexiness of this picture. Never, have I ever thought blood was sexy but JESUS. Bang me now, please. Any of them. All of them. Thanks PopWrap for bringing this to my attention.


Second, where the fuck is Alexander Skarsgard's dick? Shouldn't it be hanging just a bit below Anna's leg?Just the tip? I really hope they photo shopped that shit or we have another case of Penis Nano and this is much more depressing than my real-life version.

4 comments:

citygirlblogs.com said...

Hot cover and lol at the title. I'm betting that things were packed or photo-shopped out. Otherwise, the shoot might have gotten out of hand ;).

Hot Mess said...

they HAD to photo-shop...as risque as Rolling Stone might be, i don't think they've ever put a shlong on the cover of their magazine.

anonymousnupe said...

Of course that first would should be "they." The thought of dude in the rear getting to, well, REAR Anna and hold on to her tit whilst he gave it to her threw me for a second there.

Berryfine said...

Yes you may be freaky.