Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Twitter Tuesday

Bear with me, I'm scrolling through the ole UberTwitter on my Blackberry to find someone worthy. Meaning, no picture. Damn work blocking all the phone shit (with employees like me, I can't imagine why*). This week's selection for Twitter Tuesday (dear God, please have not let me have used him previously...) is @PottyMouthCon! He is a conservative but not a prude, enjoys cussing, considers himself a disgusting slimeball and his pee-pee tricked him. Oh, yeah, he blogs too. The only thing is, he spends a lot of time responding to tweeps so it's taking me a while to find good commentary without going back and forth between the two!
  • Just got a busy signal. How quaint.
  • @schnaklefarg Someone's not spraying fast enough**
  • What in the name of holy sweet blue fuck is this happy horseshit?
  • I fucking hate mosquitos. But I'll take a Brazilian skeeters over one fucking horsefly. Hate those fuckers.
  • Based upon my observation of touron, er tourist, traffic, it must be illegal in Oregon to own any vehicle that is not a Subaru.
  • RT @teh_Dede I could be wrong...but I thought deciding who was going to hell was God's job.// Yes, but I always like to make suggestions
  • Dear Japan, sorry about that atom bomb thing, but you know what? You fuckers started it so suck it.
  • The bladder of legend is now ready to be drained.
  • I just wish these giant software vendors would admit up front that they hate their customers. At least then their websites would make sense.
  • @Yo_Squirrely Which will work out nicely with my new slim Acai berry body and ginormous penis
  • If all of your emails are marked with "High Importance" that means none of them are #cockpunch
  • What in the sweet everlasting blue fuck is going on around this shithole? Just can't leave you fuckers to your own devices. Fuck! Ass!
  • Drinking lamp is LIT, motherfuckers. It's Hump Day Eve. Good a reason as any to fire it up.
* In my defense, I usually blog from home but with the lack of internet at my present location...well, desperate times call for desperate measures.
** I like to imagine he means either piss or cum. Either way.

No comments: