Friday, August 20, 2010

The Text Files


We've disussed SEXTING but I want to discuss recent texts from a guy that can only be classified as FLIRTEXTING.

FLIRTEXTING - (Verb) Flirtexting is the marriage of two words Flirt and Texting. Although the courtship began in 1985, with the "invention" of the text message in Finland. This union first officially occured on 11-10-08. The marriage brought together two seperate worlds; 1)Flirt - To make playfully romantic or sexual overtures. & 2)Texting or (SMS) which is a communications protocol allowing the interchange of short text messages between mobile telephone devices.
Heather is always on her phone FLIRTEXTING with guys.


Who is this guy? Well, he is commercial banker of some sort. He sounds pretty important. He's a friend of a friend who is married to my other friend (I love making things complicated). He's attractive, intelligent and kind of a flirt from what I've heard. I have been attracted to him for a LONG time but I kind of slept with his friend (The Groomsman) so I steered clear of him. Though I did use him to make The Groomsman jealous one time. I actually met both of them at the same wedding.


ANYWAY.


The Commercial Banker and I have been talking since July and lately he's been texting me quite a bit. This all started with an updated facebook photo. In which he messaged me to tell me I looked great and see how I was doing. Then he invited me to his neck of the woods to get a drink. Unfortunately, I've been out of town and moving so I haven't had the chance. So, we exchanged numbers and he's been texting me ever since.


Recent texts have turned quite flirty with commercial banker even admitting he's always been interested in getting naked with me.


Flirtexting began August 1st with this text from me to him:
According to the ads I saw, watching shark week leads to sex. Please tell me if this is true.

Response:
Yeah. So what time are you coming over?

Me:
Haha well it would take no less than 12 hours to get there so if I leave now...I could meet you for lunch.

Him:
Damn you.

Me:
Sorry about that but I'm sure if you go on facebook and look through the status updates you can find a chic watching shark week to come by.

Him:
Haha whatever. But you, we would have fun. Alcohol and sharks sounds amazing.

(side note...sounds dangerous)



So the flirtexting began. You'll have to stay tuned to see where it goes! But I want to hear from you...flirtexting...thoughts, concerns, questions?


1 comment:

citygirlblogs.com said...

I group all these type of texts as sexting, but I like this term better :). I think it's fun and a much easier way to add to the anticipation of the next date.