Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Text Files

The Commercial Banker and I have been getting closer via texts. I simply do not have the time or energy to properly spend time with him. And to be honest, I'm kind of nervous to see him again. It's been quite some time since the last time we hung out and I'm not sure what he does or does not know about The Groomsman. The day after he drunk text me that he wanted to see me that night (I didn't go meet him) he was again texting me but this time about my apartment.



Him:
How's the new place?



Me:
Looks like a bomb exploded. It will take FOREVER for me to get everything set up.



Him:
Don't be a baby :)



Him:
I'm still in bed btw



(sidenote: its 1:03 pm on a Saturday. I had already gotten up, unpacked some more, written my mom's resume with her and was heading to the gym)



Me:
A baby? Ummm...rude.



Him:
You know I'm kidding.



Totally innocent. I guess I could have gone with the whole still in bed thing but I was heading to a bachelorette party so I wasn't in the mood to flirt. Too much stuff to get done.





Do the guys you flirtext with flip between the mudane (how's the new apt) and the sexual (me and shark week...)? How do you handle it? What does it mean?

No comments: