Friday, August 20, 2010

Lesson Learned on a Thursday Night

Downing a bottle of wine by yourself in an hour and a half WILL KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT.


But only temporarily.


So that you are awakened at midnight by your dipshit neighbor slamming (and I mean SLAMMING) fucking drawers and her bastard cat going goddamn apeshit for the catnip.


And my apartment may be considered safe because who the fuck would break into anything with all those fucking lights on out in the courtyard but it sure as shit is not condusive to getting any fucking sleep at night. It looks about high noon in my bedroom at midnight. Places I won't be moving: Alaska.


Must invest in ear buds to block sounds and blackout curtains before I murder the bitch and her fucking cat.


*The weekend game plan is sleep. A fucking coma's worth.

2 comments:

AshleyRae said...

Get a sleep mask too! My room is super dark but I have to have my sleep mask so that its black out! (oh and cheaper than room darkening drapes!) Hope you get some sleep friend!

Berryfine said...

I got my blackout curtains at Ross for my living room. 10 bucks.