Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Virtual Race for Boobies- EXTENDED AGAIN!

Okay, 4 people (not including me) have signed up. Right now, the men seemed more concerned with tittays than the women (weird, right?). Since I had a concussion and have been unable to run, I decided to extend the virtual race ONE MORE TIME. Also, it seemed silly to end it on a Tuesday when there is a nice long weekend in which I will be sitting around doing nothing because my company just told me I can't do contract work anymore. The upside of this is I won't be able to afford food so the pounds should just fall the fuck off. Add in the stress of looking for a new job that will pay the bills and I'll be slim in no time!**

To reiterate, for those too lazy to click the link to the Virtual Race for Boobies, here are the deets.
When: Anytime between NOW and September 5
What: Virtual 5K for boobies
How to enter: Donate to Lauren's Race for a Cure page and then email me to let me know you've done so. Then run. Then email me and tell me how you did and send photos if you wanna.
Prizes: Fastest 5K gets a $20 iTunes card. If some women sign up I will do a men's and women's category (bitches, I'm starving to give you money for music. The least you can do is sign up to run mileage you're already planning to run. I'm just saying). Also, any donations over $5 are entered into a raffle for a goodie bag of...well, goodies. Design a bib and enter it into the contest for most creative bib. I won't be deciding the best one- you will. Because I'm awesome like that.

Any questions? Email me at fromfat2fab2009@gmail.com.

**I'm only half joking/half serious about starving myself. It's not a choice I'm consciously making.

4 comments:

Andrew Opala said...

Dude, can I keep improving my time? I run faster every week. Do I need another bib number and donation?

Berryfine said...

Yeah you can rerace one time :)

Adam said...

Hooray for forced diets! That is pretty shitty that they said that you can't contract work anymore. What do they care???

Andrew Opala said...

ok, will run again before sept 5 and try to post a better time. Like I think tomorrow is my 5k tempo run.