Monday, August 23, 2010

The Text Files

So, if you'll recall, recently I began flirtexting with The Commercial Banker. It started with a mention of shark week and sex and has gone from there. After a week of silence, The Commercial Banker broke it a week after I moved into my new place. I was just coming home from a night out with my friend to a nearby bar and was exhausted when this came through at 1:54 am:

I should have called you tonight.

Oh really? Can we say DRUNK.TEXTING. Nice, commercial banker. It's nice to know he's not too mature. He still gets hammered and sends out texts to the ladies.

My response (as I was crawling into bed):
Why is that? Haha, I just back to my new apt.

Him:
I wanted to see you tonight. But I was going to call but I couldn't picture your face. It's been too long.

Me:
Ummm that's kind of a random comment. Especially since you could have gotten on facebook to see it easily. Are you drunk texting me right now?

Him:
Don't judge me.

Me:
Haha. No judgement here buddy. I'm a drunk- it would be hypocritical of me to judge you. Next time just call. Or text...before 2 am.

I haven't gotten a drunk text since The Whatever and I started up so it was kind of nice and definitely funny to get it. But where would it lead to next?

2 comments:

AshleyRae said...

ohhh...intriguing! looking forward to hearing more!

citygirlblogs.com said...

Good call to let him know that 2am texts aren't cool! That's much more drunk sexting than flirtexting.