Sunday, March 7, 2010

Six Month Drought Ended!

Oh Good Lord. When I said I was going to Athens to pretend like I was still in college I had no idea I would literally be behaving like my parents still sent money used for booze rather than books, class was something I randomly attended when nothing better was going on and sex with randoms was just what you did. Out. Of. Control.

As, most of you know from this post, I hit six month no sex status last month. I celebrated by doing nothing and assumed this trend would continue for several months. This just shows that I had forgotten how easily booze could impact my life. But, don't worry, Jack Daniels helped me out with that one.

Last night, I headed to Athens to visit my bartender friend Krista. Krista is crazy and hot and extremely sexual. We tend to speak of vaginas like they are a group of our friends and not a part of our anatomy. I live vicariously through Krista's sexual shenanigans because I'm too chicken shit to participate in them myself. And I assumed, incorrectly, that this would be the case again last night.

How would you like to end your own personal sexual drought? Definitely with some mind blowing sex (which shouldn't be too hard considering how long it's been since a real live penis has creeped around the vagina). You would not, I repeat NOT, want it to end with drunken or sleepy sex. And, typical of me, that is how things went for me.

The Sleeper, with his blond hair and blue eyes, is the ideal fratty and perfect for some no strings attached sex. Despite that fact, I had absolutely NO plans to have sex with him. I indulged in three beers and then took a page out of Ke$ha's playbook and started swilling Jack out of the bottle while I watched other people get utterly retarded. Around 5:30 am, Krista found a room for me and The Sleeper followed me in and climbed into one of the twin beds with me. I have shared a bed with a lot of guys and not had sex so I wasn't worried about it and passed the fuck out.

The next thing I know, I'm having this lovely little dream where some sexy, stubbly kisses were traling over my neck and shoulders. I haven't had a sex dream in some time so I was thoroughly enjoying this.

Until, I realized, THERE WAS A REAL PENIS IN MY VAGINA. This was definitely not a dream. And I was in no way prepared to be having sex in a twin sized bed covered in a pink comforter of a little 8 year old girl. At first, my body just went with it. Damn, that felt real nice. Even drunk this guy was all over me with a finess that was impressive considering how well we did not know eachother and how much alcohol I had watched him swill through the night. I really enjoy being woken up having sex but not when I just met someone only hours ago!

Luckily, common sense prevailed and I put a stop to it. My vagina is pissed at me for it and I'm sure I'm going to have to rectify that with some solo-love and affection for it. I'm kind of pissed I didn't just finish the damn thing because now my number is back up and I didn't even orgasm for my (lack of) effort. Shit.

How have you ended a sexual drought? Was it disappointing or exactly what the doctor ordered?

1 comment:

L. DaCosta said...

I can direct you to a site so you can make that solo-love happen.