Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Body Knows Me Well

Sometimes, I think my body knows when I'm about to make a terrible decision and takes action to prevent me from doing so. It can be super frustrating on so many levels. But I've noticed a pattern I am truly not enjoying WHATSOEVER.

Anytime...and I mean ANYTIME... I am going to go on vacation I start my fucking period. It's like my body knows before I even make any kind of decision as to whether I plan on having vacation sex. What the fuck is that about? Nobody wants to be on the rag when they are vacationing. It's just one more thing to think about packing.

I'm heading to Las Vegas on Thursday and, of course, perfect timing! Aunt Flo flew right into town this morning thus preventing me from going to Las VegASS. Sigh.

Am I THE ONLY ONE this happens to?!?!?!

1 comment:

citygirlblogs said...

I do agree with you that there's a lot more to pack, but hopefully there will still be fun to be had in LV!