Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A New LOW!

Weight that is!

WHOOO-FUCKING-HOO BITCHES!

156.6 LBS

Read it and weep! I am obviously pumped about this turn of events. I had been in a slump and while it is only a lb change it is still a change and I am happy. The plateau has been broken. Man, I feel good.

Couple of other great things:
  1. One guy whistled at me when I walked out of the locker room. And basically had an entire gym of people at 7 am checking me out. I felt like a MILLION BUCKS.
  2. A chic at the desk got mad when the guy she was talking to tried to include me in the conversation. This chic is pumped up- she pays for a personal trainer and has some guns I am majorly jealous of. So the fact that she behaved like I was hot shit made me smile a little more.
  3. My gym hottie rolled the window down of his car as he was leaving to tell me I should show off my legs more often. THANK YOU RUNNING...and 4 inch heels. And little black dress. Having a hot guy tell you how good your legs are looking when the first time he met you, you had no calf muscles to speak of and fat was jiggling everywhere. Yeah I have a long way to go but I'm making progress.
  4. The guy at the counter of Gold's Gym said a thank you to Mother Nature for changing the weather when he saw my dress. He's not my type but three guys in a row talked about how good I was looking. I'm digging it and I don't care how vain it is!
  5. Clothing that did not previously fit- DOES! My wardrobe is expanding without me having to pay a dime (and my stomach is not following suit!)

I'm nervous because I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow and there will be booze and food involved in copious amounts. I'm bringing gym clothing and running shoes because I pay 17 bucks a day for resort fees including use of the gym so I might as well use it! Praying that I continue to make good decisions while still having fun.

This balancing shit is hard! How bout the rest of you? When you hit a plateau what do you do to stay motivated? Is it numbers on a scale? Clothing fitting better? Or (gasp) a love of working out?

3 comments:

TammyRunsWV said...

Great job, girl! Be sure and shake that hott body in Vegas!

Apryl DeLancey said...

You go girl! WooHoo!

sales said...

Not to be creepy but you cant talk about how great your legs have gotten and include a picture

Local Search Marketing