Thursday, March 11, 2010

Twitter Tuesday Update

Okay, so as you read here I took a brief 34 hour sabbatical from Twitter and my friend Barbie got slightly perturbed and waged a bbm campaign to get me back to tweeting (bahaha I called you out yet again!). After a solid 4 hours of bbming I knew what the secret was and was not giving it away until the blog was completed. I even brought it up in the bbms and she either did not understand me or was playing dense (see section where she says, "I feel like you are speaking in code").

Basically, I won some sweet shit courtesy of @johnraser and @TheChristinaKim- two awesome golfers who stay linked in to social networking. They are technologically savvy and fun to boot. The two of them planned a little round of golf as a competition (check it on Twitter via #CKJR) and used ustream to share it with their followers and later asked our advice. My "kickass" commentary and how to make it more awesomer WON! Whoo. And yes, kickass is in quotes...because John Raser said it was kickass. More awesomer is me speaking.

You can watch the video here. Be sure to add John Raser's blog to your blog roll along with Christina Kim's!

No comments: