Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Twitter Tuesday

So, I had someone all picked out for you to add to your list of awesomeness that you follow on Twitter. Unfortunately for all of you, something far more twitter-relevant and entertaining has occurred having to do with me. So, my person will have to wait and you will have to wonder who it may have been.

For those of you who didn't read my Monday Musings (for shame!), I took a reprieve from Twitter yesterday after getting up at 4:50 am. I stayed up long enough to tweet Must. Get. Up and then promptly fell back alseep until 6:41 am. So I decided in order to be productive I would take 24 hours away from tweeting. I figured no one would notice. Well, someone did and that someone has got her panties in a WAD. No joke.

It began yesterday with this tweet:

@fromfat2fit2010 where the hell have you been today? I feel like I am on Erin withdrawals. Patio Please!!

And continued onto this very blog with the following comment:
I was wondering where you were on Twitter today. Worst idea ever. You missed so much. But I know secrets I am not allowed to shared. You better start catching up on what you meant. ...or are you pulling a Ward and detaching. Yes, I just used Ward as an adjective. Thanks for listening.
If you know me AT ALL, you know there is nothing I like better than annoying the shit out of people- except maybe boozing. It comes second nature to me since I'm a bitch from Jersey. I simply adore getting a rise out of people. I'm not going to lie, it is kind of empowering. And I loooove empowering. Therefore, her commentary just made me want to stay off twitter longer (besides NO ONE ELSE NOTICED I WAS MIA- what a crushing blow to the ego). Since I refused to get on Twitter, she decided it was time for desperate measures...aka BBM. Below is some of what has gone on throughout today via my blackberry:

9:34 AM-
Her: Why in the hell are you anti twitter this week? what gives?
Me: IDK... Yesterday I was just pissed that I got up early enough to tweet and then promptly went back to sleep instead of the gym. Today, it is just entertaining to do to you.
Her: Thanks. Way to stir the pot.
Me: lo siento

12:18 PM-
Her: I find your lack of twittering annoying.
Me: Why is that? You are the only one who has noticed and said anything.
Her: Because I know secrets that can only be revealed via twitter
Me: Haha, omg. I'm still checking the damn thing when the bb indicates someone said something to me. Jesus. And I'm confused as to why they can only be revealed via Twitter? That's just weird.
Her: Because I'm not allowed to break the news. And you only converse with the person via the internet.
Me: Is it @runwithward? If the news is I'm finally going to meet my internet trainer at the race this weekend then he could have easily told me this morning when he emailed me.
Her: Nope. Not @runwithward.
Me: Or if @johnraser is going to ask me on a date then direct message works.

1:01 PM-
Me: Seriously idk if I feel like getting on twitter. I'm way more productive without it.
Her: Truth
Me: And I still don't get why YOU want me to be on twitter for a secret YOU can't tell anyway. Am I to just twiddle my thumbs until someone else lets the secret slip? This whole thing makes no sense @bamabarbie06
Her: I am sworn to secrecy. Until I am told I can tell you I cannot say a word.
Me: Well then I will remain as I am. Tough shit for you bahahaha. Now I am just boycotting for spite.
Her: Boooo. I am gonna riot. I would blog about it but I have no bullet points.
Me: Haha poor you. Perhaps you should have a talk with mystery secret revealer about your dilemma.
Her: I have been
Me: No dice huh? That sucks dude. No one seems to have any sympathy for you. Boo!
Her: Oh that person is fretting too. They don't want to @you. They want you to find out via reading.
Me: Haha well that is stupid. If that person has a blog and said blog reveals secret via video then I can't watch it until I get out of the office because the video won't load here. If not then idk what the person who is fretting will do. I really hope it's not a guy cause fretting is not a verb you use for a guy.
Her: I feel like you're talking in code.
Me: Haha it's kind of fun.

1:34PM-
Her: I will pout all I want.
Me: I will continue to boycott Twitter then.
Her: I will boycott you.
Me: Yeah right. You are behaving like a child.
Her: Haha. Thanks for scolding me. I have been told to tell you "wtf" and that you "will be excited if you sign on"

So, at this point all I know is I will be "excited" and it is someone I converse with only on the internet. Which leads me to believe it is @johnraser, @udothedishes, @Astand49 or @runwithward because I'm fairly certain those are the only ones who would have anything so awesome that she would nag me like this. Plus we both converse with them via Twitter. I am absolutely enjoying the hell out of annoying her but what if by doing this I miss out on said awesome and exciting secret? What if I'm losing by being a bitch? Damn, well it was a nice 34 hour run anyway.

2 comments:

AshleyRae said...

hahahaha...2 things: i didn't even notice your lack of tweets, sorry boo. and you totally were getting a kick outta putting me off too with my questions pertaining to LBB..nice!

Unknown said...

wow. i am a horrible typer. i need to proofread my shit in the future.