Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just Say Me


If you want to believe that adolescents have very adult problems then you should be watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Tune in on Mondays on ABC and watch as 15-18 year old children very calmly and rationally discuss the ins and outs of sex. I won't lie, I'm addicted and subscribe to Hulu just to watch it so no judgment here. And don't worry, the parents are just as fucked up as the kids.


Anyway, the reason I'm advocating this show is because today while I was watching/listening while working from home I heard a lovely campaign that I just had to share with you! It's called Just Say Me. Some back story: This girl Grace is VERY religious. Almost to the point of being annoying but not quite. Just teetering on the line and the reason is she struggles constantly with maintaining her sexual safety in the eyes of God. She has had sex BUT she has now found... MASTURBATION and in this clip she shares it with her girls in the high school hallway between classes while their guys try to figure out what the hell is going on. Tune in at about the 8:37 mark to hear her campaign for self lovin.

1 comment:

AshleyRae said...

I cant believe you watch this show! I about damn near fell out of my bed last week when I was watching this episode. I have since told the story to several people about "just say me". I really wanted to tweet about it, but then recanted...HILARIOUS!!