Monday, January 25, 2010

Days 19, 20, 21- Weekend Wrap Up

Well, folks, it was a good weekend all in all. For one thing, I didn't get black out drunk. Now, that could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your viewpoint but in my little world black out= 100+ lbs of weight gain. Seriously. Also, I held off the lbs if today is any indication. I am currently sitting at 162.5 which is ALMOST 5 lbs less than I started out at. Sweet deal. Anyway, the weekend.

FRIDAY
Friday I woke up at 5 am and worked out- did cardio. 20 minutes on the treadmill, 15 minutes on the bike and 20 minutes on the elliptical. The random five minutes missing were spent in the bathroom. TMI, I know. Anyway, it was all good until 9 am rolled around and I was ready for a nap. Damn, how do people get up early?!?!?!
breakfast Triple Berry Smoothie from Gold's Gym
snack popcorn
lunch pasta with six cheese marinara sauce
snack hummus with crackers
dinner Nothing. Because I went to my sister's swim meet. Beforehand, I was not hungry. It was 11 by the time I got home and believe me it took everything I have not to stop at McDonald's for a Chicken Club combo. But I resisted. Yay me.

SATURDAY
Saturday was jam packed with plans. My best friend (Hey Britt!) is getting married so we went and looked at locations and we found THE dress. I wish I could post the pictures of the dresses she didn't end up getting but they don't let you take pictures until you decide on the one and obviously I can't go posting that! I got home from that in time to change clothes and head out to my friend (hi Candice! Happy Birthday!) surprise dinner at Mccray's Tavern on the Square. It was a busy, exhausting day to say the least! I woke up and did some strength training so I did get a work out in.

breakfast It was workout or breakfast, I went with workout. I know, I know, I know. I actually was not hungry though so it was fine. Actually, at the first location I was offered a mimosa. So there is breakfast.
lunch Ted's Montana Grill. I had a Spitfire Chicken Sandwich. I eyed some salads but I can very rarely resist french fries. My sandwich was on a Wheat bun with Monterrey jack cheese, jalapenos, bacon, ranch, lettuce and tomato. And I ate the whole damn thing. I cleared that plate.
dinner I convinced myself to order a salad over the buffalo chicken wrap which if you have ever had you know is DE.LI.CIOUS. Seriously. I went with a chicken Caesar. The chicken was not great but the Caesar was. I also indulged in some tavern chips from someone elses appetizer. Dude, it was in front of me. I did not drink with dinner but once I inhaled a yummy funfetti cake, the drinks were a flowing. I did two champagne based beverage, one chocolate cake shot and one rum and diet. If you know me, you know this is nothing. So I am proud of myself. Plus I spread those out over a 6 hour period.

Sunday
Sunday is meant to be a lazy day. I worked 6 hours, hit the gym and spent the night hanging with my sister. She made me dinner and we watched a movie (the promised birthday gift from last year is finally redeemed). Then when my mom got home we picked up ice cream. At the gym I did 40 minutes on this thing that apparently has no name. WTF is up with the machine not having a label? What if I wanted to purchase one? Anyway, it's like an elliptical but on an angle so you are constantly "climbing". It kind of feels like I imagine hiking with a walking stick must feel. Also, I did some work with a strength band on my abs and arms and I am FEELING it right now. WOW.

brunch Homemade. I wanted IHOP (Why do I try to write it like iHOP. Thanks for that Apple) but no one near me wanted IHOP. Thank god my friends live in Atlanta and Loganville and Gainseville and Athens. Anyway, I made scrambled egg whites with tomato and cheddar cheese and turkey bacon and hashbrowns. I swallowed it all down with cranberry juice.
snack mini muffins with chocolate chips. I let my hunger get the better of me. I know.
dinner My sister made sesame chicken with teryaki rice. It was AWESOME. And one piece of foccaccia toast. Then mom came home and we all got pints of ice cream. I only ate 1/3 of mine. Those two inhaled the whole pint. Insane. I'm trying to make good choices but it is hard when everyone else is skinnier and making the choice to eat enough ice cream to make them physically ill!

No comments: