Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 22- January 25, 2010

Today I participated in Gold Gym's Group Power class. I think I need a class like this since I cannot afford a trainer. Otherwise I will slack on the whole strength training thing. It's utterly ridiculous how distracted I would get while doing the Fitness Challenge at my apartment. Perhaps it is due to the utter chaos in my apartment which I have tried to remedy but there are so many hours in a day that are filled that by the time I get home I just drop everything in the entryway. By Wednesday, I'm kicking shit out of the way and generally trashing the apartment in order to find stuff. Anyway, nice tangent, I really enjoyed the class today so I made a schedule for myself for the rest of the week. If you are in Lawrenceville and want to join me, call! Tomorrow I am getting up at the ass-crack of dawn and doing cardio but the rest of the week I am going to do some classes: W Group Power at 6:30 pm, TH Group Kick at 7:30 pm, F another 5 am workout, SA Zumba at 11:00am and SU Rest. Maybe. That is the tentative schedule for the week.

breakfast Multigrain Cheerios with skim milk

snack Citrus Tea

lunch Chicken noodle soup and an apple

snack chips and salsa

dinner salad with chicken, ranch, hot sauce, tomatoes, cucumbers and cheddar cheese

No comments: