Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 13- January 16, 2010

Another night out on the town. I swore I was not going to drink but...of,course... I did. Damnit. That, I think, is the hardest part for me. That and sticking to a schedule and switching up the healthy foods so I don't get bored with them. And motivation to stick with the training and not opt for naps. This is way harder than those I dropped 1/2 a size People covers make you think!

breakfast multigrain cheerios with a banana and skim milk

snack yogurt

lunch turkey sandwich with tomatoes, lettuce,mayo and cheddar cheese- on a pita.

dinner RuSan's sushi! I love, love, love sushi! I had spicy tuna, shrimp tempura and a firecracker specialty roll. Also, a ginger salad

dessert beverages. Beer during beer pong and slushie alcoholic beverages at Flip Flops

I went to the gym and used the elliptical but...well, you can read about that experience here. Plus, dancing at the club. So I guess that counts!

No comments: