Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 12- DAY OF REST

Yesterday, my best friend Brittany and I hit up Twist in Atlanta for a post birthday dinner. Our birthdays are a week apart and we hadn't had a chance to celebrate yet so we went out together with no one else, exchanged presents, ate tapas and had a few drinks. I was actually very well behaved. I had planned on working out but I stopped into a Salon by me to see if they could squeeze me in today and they had a slot yesterday so I took advantage of it! My hair looks fab and I got goodies and $20.00 off my haircut for being a first time customer. Let me know if you are in the Lawrenceville area and I will hook. you. up!

breakfast not one but two packs of oatmeal. Normally, one fills me up but yesterday I woke up ravenous!

snack banana

lunch Yesterday was spent obsessing over the new defensive coordinator for UGA so lunch was kind of a celebration. I know, I know, tying successes to food is a HORRIBLE idea but the craving was there and I just HAD. TO. DO. IT. Anyway, I had a delicious lean cuisine. And some cheetos (one serving size thank you very much). And a sprite.

snack yogurt

dinner WAS A TREAT. I love Twist and for my birthday they sent me $25 off my meal! So Britt and I picked a ton of tapas and beverages to enjoy through the meal. She opted for bruschetta (which she thought was ham and was actually tomatoes which she hates. So that was funny), a crab cake and some delicious potatoes. Just an fyi she is 1/2 my size. Literally. I ordered some queso. I saw it on the menu and saw chorizo and had to have it. Luckily Britt ate some for me and so I didn't indulge on my own! I also ordered a ginger salad with beets and carrots and cucumbers and tomatoes AND spicy tuna which is my absolute fav! We both had some drinks. Britt opted for Reisling and I picked out a Skinny Rita (probably sounds healthier than it is!). Britt also ordered creme brule which I tried for the first time. It was AWESOME. I, of course, picked a chocolate martini as my desert.

Amazingly enough, I woke up this morning and had not gained weight! WOOO!

No comments: