Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 9- January 12,2010

Well, I did it. I signed up for another 1/2 Marathon. I know you are thinking I'm absolutely crazy but if I could do it with almost no training and finish in 2:39 then I can sure as shit finish in 2:30 this time around with training. Once again I am going with Team Challenge and raising money for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Click here for a link to my page- donate if you can or pass the word along!

breakfast Turkey Bacon, Egg and Cheddar on a honey wheat english muffin. My neighbor downstairs probably wanted to kill me when the fire alarm went off. WTF is the deal that every time I make eggs I set it off? Even at my parents house.

lunch Jason's Deli- whoop whoop. I love meeting days! This time I went with the Club Lite and a side of fruit (you know how much I adore their fruit cup). Anyway, the sandwich weighs in at 515 calories with 17 g of fat, 51 g of carbs, and 44g of protein. The 44 grams of protein is what really got me going.

snack hummus with crackers

dinner Chicken marinated in hot sauce over lettuce with cucumber, carrot, tomato, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing. And, yes, I set off BOTH fire alarms this time and had to open all the windows. I am positive my neighbor hates me and wants to murder me now.

No comments: