Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 26- January 30, 2010

Hit the gym for a Zumba class, a thirty minute bike ride and some light strength training. My triceps are still a little sore but I'm okay with it and feeling stronger than ever! I made plans to go out last night so I tried to be as healthy as possible during the day to make up for any decisions I made that night. I'm actually pretty proud of my choices considering how I tend to be when it's the weekend. I am slowly getting better at making decisions that won't add 10 lbs to the scale.

breakfast one scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and hot sauce and half of a honey wheat english muffin

lunch salad with cucumber, tomato, cheddar cheese, chicken and light ranch dressing and hot sauce

dinner hot wings (sensing a theme here?) 4 miller lights and one jack and coke

No comments: