Monday, January 11, 2010

Erotic Messages

Okay, so I currently write for a magazine out of Chattanooga and we just finished up work on the February issue. As you know, February is known for one major day (which I happen to hate and have nicknamed SAD- Singles Awareness Day). Since the February issue is typically known for it's features involving love and my editor obviously detects I am single I was handed the enviable task of signing up for dating websites and rating them. So I did. And I just absolutely had to share the gem of a message I got from an extremely good looking guy. Unfortunately for him, I have not yet hit the point of desperation required for me to meet up with him and do the deed... And you know how much I love you guys? The site won't let me copy and paste the message so I am typing it out for you below. You can thank me later.

Hey I'm a little bored and I noticed how there was a first date section on here, but not a first kiss section. So don't take this the wrong way as if I'm trying to call you something you are not. But I'm just going to describe it anyway. Here goes...

I invite you to my house and you stand over by my couch looking unsure of what to do. Then I walk closer and closer to you until my final step leaves our eyes locked a few inches away from each other. I reach down and lock both of my hands with yours and then I move in for a subtle kiss. Our lips instantly lock for a moment then I slide my tongue into your mouthas my fingers slowly graze from your chin up to your jaw. Then as our lips close and connect again I suck hard on your bottom lip making you quiver as both hands slidedown your sides until they're firm on your waist. Then we break apart and stop to stare into each other's eyes. You don't blink and begin biting your lip. Nothing is said but everything is understood on what you are thinking. With my hands firmly on your waist, I lift you up by your firm ass, your legs wrap around my waist as I lay you down on my couch. Your hands are pinned by your head by mine and my hips start to grind against yours at the same pace my tongue slides in and out of your mouth. Then I start to nibble on your ear and breathing heavily into your ear. As I start to kiss down your neck and sucking on your soft skin, I place my hand on the arch of your back lifting you into me. I make my way all the way down to your wrist with my mouth. Immediately, I can feel your pulse on my lips quicken with every kiss. I look back up at you with a glare that says anything you want and desire is yours.... do you want more?

Please, please, please give me your thoughts and opinions on this delicious little message I got from this guy. I want to know your favorite parts then I'll share mine!

1 comment:

AshleyRae said...

OMG!!! I was too sick to read this last week, and damnit I should have...cause even as deathly ill as I felt, that would have made me feel better instantly!! HAHAHA! He really wrote you that? Classic! It reads like its straight out of one of those books you keep talking about. Lets see...thoughts ::I have drawn a blank::

I wonder where he copied and pasted that from or was it legit penned by this single and oh so ready to mingle man? Or,if its worked before, or if anyone has immediately given their number (prayed he was clean) and well let him do that to them?? Too bad I would never write back either, although Id damn well want to if I was attracted to him, but we do have to have morals and standards...gosh...Im just baffled! hahaha LOVING IT!!