Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 18- January 21, 2010

Today's schedule got all out of whack and really threw me for a loop (score one for the morning workout since had I done that...well, let's not go there). Anyway, I managed to do 1/2 of my stength training and then threw some cardio in after dinner. Remember, any workout is better than no work out. In other news, my weight started dropping again though I might have cured that convenience with ice cream today.

breakfast Einstein's Bagels. It was delicious but a horrendous experience so maybe God is trying to tell me something. then I remember that one of the diet plans in Fitness included a bagel with cream cheese. Damn. I hate when things conflict. Anyway, I had a sun dried tomato bagel with jalapeno salsa cream cheese.

lunch banana and a BLT. I made it myself on pita bread and threw a sprinkling of cheese on it but it really didn't work so well when I carried it around in the bag. Or it did since none of the cheese was on it. But the BLT was delicious. I wanted to have chips and diet coke but the vending room was closed. God really is looking out for me.

snack Well, I polled the people of Twitter and the few votes I had were divided (thanks Tweeps!) so I went with both of my choices. Hummus with crackers and chips and salsa. I know. Whatever. Also, follow me on Twitter @fromfat2fit2010.

dinner I went to my mom's for dinner and stuck with water (she was havign a vodka cranberry and her friend was having wine so it's impressive that I steered clear of booze). She made a delicious potato soup- I only had one serving- and a salad- I had two servings. The salad had cucumber, tomato and pepers as well as feta cheese. I went with reduced fat ranch (she suggested it) but I wish I had gone after my first choice of balsalmic vinaigrette. Then her friend mentioned dessert and I was toast...

dessert I refuse to even look up the calories in brownie moose track ice cream. I don't want to know.

No comments: