Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 10- January 13,2010



I want junk food so freaking bad right now. Ice cream. Or cookies. Or cake. Any of them, all of them. I am craving them. My only salvation at this point is the fact that I don't have any of these things on hand. I've already showered and thrown on pjs, my hair is wet and I'm too lazy to go to the store. Supposedly, after 15 minutes a craving will go away. Bitch please, I still fucking crave. SO BAD.

breakfast frittata with feta and grape tomatoes and an english muffin

lunch Velveeta shells and cheese. Single serving. This is what happens when I am not supposed to be at work and get called in. No time to make a healthy lunch. I paired it with an apple.

snack banana

snack chips and salsa...which is good but not as good as it would be with a damn margarita

dinner Lean Cuisine pepperoni pizza and coke zero. Which is disgusting but someone brought it to my house so here it is. Might as well drink it.

Today's workout was the countdown. Click here to see it.

In other exciting NEWS: I've raised $110 towards my goal of $3700 for Team Challenge. Big thanks to my friends Kelly and Ligia. And a person who found me on Twitter and sent in $10. I love when people I don't know help me out! To donate, click here.

And, big welcome to my newest reader Deanna :) Thanks for following, babe!

No comments: