Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 25- January 29, 2010

At this point I'm two days behind with no idea what I have done in the past two days. Getting old means forgetting things I guess. Anyway, I will recap the best I can. Friday, I went to workout at 5 am. Two 5 am workouts this week- go me. Main motivation is on Friday night I don't want to hit the gym. And there is an extremely attractive guy in the gym. What.Ever. Motivation is motivation. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill followed by 30 minutes on the bike and checked the guy out the whole time. You know he saw me doing it too. And did a double take when I came out dressed for work. I must really look disgusting when I workout.

breakfast Dirty Peanut weight loss shake

lunch Southwest Turkey Wrap from My Friend's Place with chips and a diet coke

dinner I have no idea what I ate for dinner that night. I'm so losing it.

No comments: