Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 17- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

I woke up this morning after a grueling dance class and strength training and had GAINED weight. This supremely annoys me as I feel like I am doing so freaking well and am suddenly not seeing results. It can be so frsutrating to step on the scale and see that. Makes you want to starve yourself. Which of course, I could not do. Speaking of which I am hungry right now.

On the plus side, I really really really wanted to go to Einstein Brother's Bagels this morning. If you were one of the first 100 people you got a year of breakfast for free. I was torn. I am broke and breakfast for a year would be great. I love bagels. I love someone else making my food. BUT I would not lose weight if I did that. I resisted so points for me!

breakfast banana with a tomato and feta omelet and grapefruit juice

lunch I had a lunch date with my friend Jessica. We went to Mellow Mushroom and they had a lunch special. So I was stoked to save some bucks plus the special kept me from inhaling an entire pizza pie. Instead I stuck with one slice of pepperoni pizza and a side salad and 1 diet coke. No refills here.

snack chips and salsa

dinner lean chicken breast marinated in balsalmic vinegar over pasta with sundried tomato pesto and milk

I went to the gym hoping to run for an hour but it didn't work out. Instead I ran for 30 minutes and did 30 minutes on the bike.

No comments: