Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 27- Sunday Funday

I behaved, don't worry. I was definitely surprised to see the scale read 160.6 when I woke up this morning. After all I drank last night and ate chicken wings. But thanks to Brian's grilling, the wings were healthier than normal (no frying= good!). And I cut myself off which I think is saying something about my self control these days. Definitely still have days where I make less than stellar choices but they are getting to be fewer than in the past. Wanted to hit the gym but didn't realize it closed at 6pm. So I took it outside and ran in 40 degree weather for 47 minutes. It was incredible and I felt so good- the cross training is really making a difference. Also, hit the grocery store today. List is below my food diary.

breakfast I wanted Einstein's so bad. But I controlled myself and hit the grocery store. Came home and made a two egg omelet with pepperjack cheese and a honey wheat english muffin. Glass of cranberry juice rounded it out.

lunch Bourbon chicken with pepperjack cheese and mayo in a pita with skim milk.

snack hummus and crackers

dinner 1/2 of a turkey sandwich with tomato, lettuce and mayo on multigrain bread. With that I had half of a BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad. According to Panera's nutrition calculator I ingested 530 calories, 20g of fat, 57g of carbs, and 32 g of protein. Not too shabby for eating out. Paired this with a glass of skim milk

Today's grocery list:
  • Skim Milk
  • Hummus
  • Bourbon Chicken (slices from the deli- it was cheaper than the turkey)
  • Bananas
  • Turkey Bacon
  • Lettuce
  • Pepperjack Cheese
  • Tomatoes
  • Navel Oranges
  • Eggs
  • Kraft Ranch Dressing- low fat
  • Kraft Asian Vinagrette
  • Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing
  • Pears
  • Pretzels
  • Pita Bread
  • Chocolate Chips
  • Wheat Thins

No comments: