Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 23- January 27,2010

The Day that Killed Me. Okay, not really, but there is a reason I have not posted since Wednesday and it is because Wednesday's workout wiped me out. I was feeling guilty about the night before so at lunch time I hit the aptartment gym to start my laundry and rode the bike for 35 minutes before heading back to my place to eat lunch. Then after work I hit the gym again for more cardio and a Group Power class. I don't know which wore me out more but I can tell you which left me in pain: Group Power. Jeez, more on that in my next post.

breakfast turkey bacon and cheddar cheese omelet with grapefruit juice

lunch leftover grilled chicken sandwich from chilis and fries

dinner Boca burger with cheddar cheese and bbq sauce on a pita and a side salad with tomato, cucumber and honey mustard dressing

No comments: