Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 2- January 5, 2010

I know, I'm a day late. I was EXTREMELY productive last night which resulted in me being unable to blog. I'm sorry! So I am going to try to remember everything. Suffice to say, I remember eating M&Ms (I said I have no self control!) but that should be the last of the Christmas candy. If I behave myself this weekend, I should be good.

breakfast Cheddar Cheese, Turkey Bacon, Tomatoes on a high fiber english muffin with a glass of grapfruit juice

snack crackers with Peanut Butter

lunch We had a meeting at work today but I was well-behaved. I checked the menu out before we ordered lunch and picked out a healthy meal from Jason's Deli. Clocking in at 342 calories, the Mediterranean Wrap is a new addition to the Jason's Deli menu. And delicious I might add! With Turkey, Kalamata Olives, Hummus, Field Greens, Tomato and Onion this is a healthy alternative to the 500+ calorie salads I usually pick out. I added some fresh fruit and Jason's does it up. Strawberries, pineapple, apples and grapes. None of the crap I can't stand. Anyway, back to the wrap: 14 g of fat. They leave off everything else I'm interested in which KIND of pisses me off but I felt good about my choice. I drank water with it.

snack hummus with wheat thins

dinner Salad with grilled shrimp, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese and balsalmic vinaigrette. YUM. Drank a glass of milk with this

dessert M& Ms

The 2nd day of the Fitness Challenge was cardio. I chose a workout on the treadmill called the countdown and have broken it down for you here. Afterward, I felt great. Nice and sweaty! I hopped on the bike for 30 minutes and read some of a new book I started on my flight home from Jersey. All in all it was a great workout day!

No comments: