Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do you like bad boys?

Okay, so typically, I do not post from work but this morning I have got to talk about this guy at the gym. I'm the kind of girl who digs a surfer guy or a preppy guy. Jim was kind of in between- though he did have a period of long glorious locks and two eyebrow piercings. He always ended up in Polo shirts and khakis for a night out. Last I saw this was not the case and- WHY THE FUCK ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT HIM!?!?!

AN.Y.WAY.

This morning I was working out at the gym at 5 am. Usually, there is NO ONE attractive there (this includes me) but today as I was getting off the treadmill, after 35 minutes of running, I noticed this guy four treadmills over chatting with a woman next to him while he warmed up. He wore a hat so I have no idea if he had a full head of hair(isn't it weird how some guys are hot with hats and some aren't. And some take them off and you're like OH MY GOD. Put it back on!). He had diamond studs. He was bulky. Long sleeved, fitted workout t and pair of warm up pants. He looked good. And as I wandered over to do some ab work and stretch I kept kicking myself for my black leggings, green I Ate A Pie Barefoot Ball shirt. Who the hell would want to pick me up in a gym?

You may be asking why I would want to be picked up in a gym. Let me tell you. As I was doing crunches, I noticed the guy start a training session with his buddy and a personal trainer. No joke, I'm sweating in places I'd rather not discuss so I have no idea why but I was feeling incredibly sexual (hellooooo 5 month drought). Watching this guy lift weights was such a fucking turn on. Just thinking about it right now has me going. Then...

HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF.

Oh. My. Jesus. I was complaining a few weeks ago about the lack of eye candy at the gym but no more. This guy had a beautiful body. Typically, I like a guy with nice arms and I'm okay with a less than stellar body (hey, it would be hypocritical of me to request a perfect speciman). Generally, I am not attracted to bulky guys. But something about this guy was making me wish he'd take me to the shower and give it to me. Hard. He was the kind of guy who made you feel feminine all over and who would just dominate you.I mean his body was muscled all over and I kind of wanted to lick it all over. Bulky but not power lifter I-Think-I'm-the-Next-Arnold big. And he had this tattoo. And suddenly, I wanted a BAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD Boy. Badly.

I believe the Tuesday morning 5 am workout session may just become a regular thing!

No comments: