Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3- January 6, 2010

Okay, I am still sore from strength training on Monday and slightly annoyed I can't do all the stuff in the circuit but I am blaming my ball for that one. I don't think it's big enough. Okay now it's getting sexual and that is not the point. The point is I have had to modify several things in the Fitness Challenge to fit my abilities and my tastes (foodwise). I don't know how that will affect my results but dammit I want to lose 10 lbs this month!

breakfast Multigrain cheerios with skim milk (I forgot to add the banana)

snack hummus with wheat thins

lunch turkey and fat free cheddar in a pita (1/2) with mayo made with olive oil. yogurt.

snack chips and salsa

dinner salad with turkey, cheddar, tomatoes, cucumbers and light honey mustard dressing

dessert banana

LOOK MA NO CANDY! WOOOO!

I completed the circuit and I am definitely feeling it. I wanted to hit the gym for the bike but opted to work some overtime (gotta make the money baby). I am nervous about tomorrow because I have been invited to watch the National Championship with friends. They are grilling burgers and chili cheese dogs but I plan on bringing a chicken breast and eating it sans bun with some tater tots. I will allow myself to have 1 beer. MAX. Let's see how I can do with this...

No comments: