Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 5,6&7: Queen of Excess

My birthday was this weekend. Sunday to be exact. But I started the party on Friday and didn't stop until I passed out last night. At some point over the course of the weekend the following items were in my belly: Southern Comfort. Eggs Benedict. McDonalds Crispy Club Sandwich. With Fries. And a Diet Coke. Buffalo Chicken Warp from Locos. Tequila. Vodka. Yuengling. Bud Light. Miller Light. Love in Your Mouth Dip. Red-headed Sluts. Jaegar Bombs. Shrimp with feta and tomato. Cupcake. Birthday Cake. Double decker white cake with chocolate frosting. Milk. Scrambled Eggs. Cheesburger from Dantanna's. Turkey Bacon. Apple. English Muffin. Hummus. Mint Moosetracks Icecream.

I think that's all. Christ I want to vomit.

I did manage to work out on Saturday and took Sunday off. So I was not a complete waste. And of the 3 lbs I lost last week I only gained 2 back during the weekend. Moral victory, I suppose.

No comments: