Sunday, January 31, 2010

Golfers You Should Know

Okay, so my last...well, whatever he was got me into golf. Ryder cup weekend. Obsessed. We spent the whole weekend in his townhouse drinking beer, ordering pizzas and watching golf. Which worked well for me cause he'd get fired up and drunk and I'd get drunk and laid. And a new love was born. For golf. And my appreciation for attractive golfers has grown as my interest has grown. So I've done some research and found you two of my favorites:


John Raser Why do I love this guy? Well, aside from being hot as well (both with long hair and a shaved head people) he is 26 and smart as a whip. He got a degree in Marketing from the University of Alabama and is funny as hell. I would know since I've never met him but we discuss random topics via twitter. He's all about social media and really wants people to see what his life is like as evidenced by his Twitter page and his website. And if that's not enough for you, connect with him on youtube, facebook, flickr and myspace. This guy is hooked up to the internet basically 24-7 and is so entertaining he's worth several looks.




ADAM SCOTT Hello, Mr. Sex on a Stick. This attractive Aussie is not only bangable but marriagable, too. Athletic, charming, intelligent and goal-oriented are descriptive words that come to mind when someone says his name. He has his own charitable foundation that benefits the children on Australia. Heart of Gold? Check. Also, he has great taste in music if his website is any indication. Starting February 2, you can find him at The Northern Trust Open in California. Following that, he will be at the AT&T National Pro-Am also in California. I swear I'm not stalking him but if I was I'd head to his website and check out his schedule. Then make some flight plans.




I know it's only two and I will continue to research but the PGA Tour website has a list and I have to click on every one of them and then google image them to double check that they are in fact hot. Way too much effort for a Sunday night! For now, just enjoy these two!





3 comments:

L. DaCosta said...

This is completely distracting from what I need to be doing. As long as there are more pictures I'm okay with that.

Berryfine said...

I will find more for you shortly.

...Barbie... said...

I shall add the John had his hair long because he was donating it to locks of love. amazingly gorgeous and charitable.