Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 15- Welcome to Gold's Gym!

Oh, dear 8 lb 6 oz baby Jesus! thank you for allowing me to join a real gym again! Today I signed up for Gold's Gym- two year membership which is awesome. I was excited to use real treadmills with normal settings that don't randomly changing speeds and inclines. No more children running all over the place and hanging on the machines. ANNNDDDD....lots of cute guys to check out. Though the con on that is they get to see me huffing and puffing- my thunder thighs jiggling. But that is neither here nor there.

breakfast Sundried tomato bagel with jalapeno salsa cream cheese

lunch turkey and cheddar on a pita

dinner shrimp and potatoes

dessert real fruit bars (Edy's- strawberry)

I did a setting on the awesome treadmill- random. Check out the workout here! I also did thirty minutes on the upright stationary bike. I was nice and sweaty by the time I was done!

No comments: