Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Off the Wagon- January 26,2010

Both food wise AND shopping wise. Jeez. Out of control. I went to the gym early (5 am early) and did interval training. I figured I would be good for the day- I had plans to go out with friends. When they fell through, I made dinner plans and decided I would head to Ann Taylor Loft. I have got to get it into my head to PLAN. And then stick to the PLAN. I woke up after this horrendous day with an extra two lbs. Way to derail my progress. I was hoping for 10 lbs this month but I may be lucky to get out with 4 lbs.

breakfast Chocolate Peanut Butter protein shake. It was delicious. I adore the morning guy at Gold's Gym

snack Entenmann's Little Bites

lunch pasta with sundried tomato pesto

snack side salad with cucumber, tomato, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing. Some hot sauce too.

dinner chips and salsa with a margarita. Followed by 1/2 a grilled chicken salad. It had tomato, honey mustard, cheese, lettuce and bacon. God I love bacon. I ordered it on a wheat bun and had 1/2 of the fries on the plate. I requested a to go box so I would stop eating.

desert One bud light with some friends after dinner to celebrate another friend's house selling.

I did interval training on the treadmill and some ab work.

No comments: