Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No sex: Day 4

New blogger here on Little Black Book!  I'm Allyson and since Erin is my best friend I had no problem agreeing to write this when I shared the details with her this morning.  Basic info you'll need for this post.  I'm in a relationship and currently living with boyfriend of four years. 

Valentines Day has now come and gone.  I'm hoping that everyone fully enjoyed their day and keeping with the theme of this blog- GOT LAID!

Yesterday I returned from a trip with my boyfriend from Dallas, Tx for the 2010 All Star Game.  We flew out there Thursday morning and returned yesterday evening.  Between the time of our five day, four night stay in Texas I only had sex ONE TIME.  It wasn't even on Valentines Day.  Neither of us were sick or too drunk to make it happen.  At least if someone were too drunk that could have made for another interesting story.  I'm sure this doesn't seem like that big of a deal but it's becoming a pattern.  I don't know what to do!  Don't think I haven't made it known.  I'm pretty sure "Let's have sex" or "Let's get naked" is straight to the point.  Take off your clothes!  Just take off your pants...shit, just lay down and let me handle it!  Erin believes that he has gotten comfortable in the relationship.  Granted we have been together for a long time but doesn't the sex leave when marriage and babies get in the picture?  

There are only so many times that I can masturbate before it just isn't enough anymore!  It helps me sleep but it doesn't fill that need.  I don't even have to get up and leave the room.  He's a sound sleeper and I've taken care of myself right there in bed.  I don't know if I have a quiet one, but I've used a silver bullet right there next to him.  Moment of silence for that toy.  Damn cord broke.   It's getting to be really tough.  Especially on those days when it's late at night and I can't fall asleep.  Do you know what comes on late at night on HBO?  Real Sex.  Thank you HBO.  Thank you for showing me all these ugly people with small penises and saggy boobs getting ass.  At least the last episode was a little educational.  It was a sex recession show and you could learn how to make a budget friendly sex toy.  That is information for a different post on a different day.

Last night we read.  Isn't that sweet?  FUCK SWEET!  I don't live in a damn Nicholas Sparks book.  Well, he had his book and I had Club Dead, Book 3 of the Sookie Stackhouse series.  True Blood #3 for those of you who don't know.  Have you watched True Blood on HBO?   Scroll down to the Sex Dream post and look at that picture.  Those ass holes are who I see in my head as I read this book.  There is sex all over this book and I can't get any.  IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT!

I'm going to keep a tab on how long this shit lasts.  I counted back for the month of February and it's not looking good.

1 comment:

Berryfine said...

OH.MY.GOD. And I thought it was rough for us single gals. At least if you were single, you could have picked some hottie up from the All-Star game. Maybe even a baller!