Monday, February 8, 2010

1 Night of Drinking + Superbowl Sunday = Weight Gain

WHO DAT?

Dat is a girl who just derailed her diet in a 24 hour span and the result was not pretty. If I had at least gone running as planned yesterday, I probably could have staved off some of the weight gain. As it is, now I'm not quite back at square one but I'm definitely back at square three. And don't tell me I gained water weight while drinking and it will go away fast. First, I like being depressed about this. I hope it motivates me. Second, it can't be water weight when on the way home from the bar I decided Steak and Shake would be a stellar idea. And then I baked cookies yesterday. And ate from a plentiful super bowl spread. Though I will say nothing I had was particularly bad for me. If I had just stuck with one plate I would have been fine. But even wedged in a damn corner, I managed to have two plates plus snack. And I would have resisted the cookies but Courtney saw them and passed the plate around to everyone. Ugggggghhhh...

Am I ever going to be under 160 for an extended period of time again?

No comments: