Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear ABC Family, Stop Making Me Feel Bad About Not Waiting


So, I know I am a huge dork but I watch that show Make It Or Break It (and a whole host of other ABC Family shows) and the episode I watched today is making me feel horrible for not pursuing the avenue of abstinence. Seriously, the girl from Full House- Candice what's her name- is preaching to a gym full of horny boys and girls about how sex is a gift between a husband and wife. I wish someone had raised their hand and said so if I never get married, I should never have sex? That's kind of shitty. Why would God create such a gift that not everyone can enjoy? That's like saying God made some people special but not others. I'm not trying to get into a debate on God but why withhold this gift from some and allow others to partake in it? I'm not advocating hopping into bed with just anybody BUT I am pointing out how an argument can be made against the God wants you to wait theory. Whatever, if you want to feel bad about your choice to share your gift with someone who didn't put a ring on it, click here to watch the episode.
Oh, and even though the picture I posted only shows one guys (the hot Zachary Abel), there is plenty of man candy to ogle on this show.

No comments: