Monday, February 15, 2010

Twitter Tuesday

This week I would like to highlight another great Tweeter. For those of you who have read about my slight admiration for a certain attractive golfer who happens to be the king of social media, this chica happens to be one he follows and tweets to. In fact, I think she's been on his sweet tweets before. I know she has one of his prizes (a poken) and he asked her about that recently(On a side note, he just started to following me so I'm hoping my funny, ironic, whatever kicks in so that he will pick mine just once. I don't even care if I win.) Anyway...



Lisa Barone (@LisaBarone) is the cofounder of Outspoken Media so obviously she knows what's up in cyber space. Aside from having cool links and fascinating blog posts, she is pretty damn entertaining. Below is a listing of a few of her highlights:


  • You shouldn't be able to brag about your new puppy unless you have pictures for me to 'aww' at. And a jar of puppy breath.

  • Some people are just not bright enough to perform common tasks.

  • @dompap You also just used the word 'broseph'. Your sketchiness just upped.

  • I think my internet connection took off for the holiday. Goodie goodie! [kicks cat]

  • Is it bad that my response to "save me from the ginger" was "throw water on it"?

  • Possibly rocking out in public to Kris Allen. Don't judge me. Though the guy behind me is.

  • The process of going after a dream feels a hell of a lot like a nightmare. Til it pays off.

  • The Olympic flame will arrive in three minutes...or you get it free.

  • ...with breadsticks.

  • Bryan Adams, Nelly Furtado and Sarah McLachlan. Ah, Canada. Your attempt at relevance ISSOCUTE!

  • Telling me the post is "fine" is like saying I only look moderately fat in these jeans.

  • How to woo a girl. You know I'd f*** you first.

1 comment:

Lisa Barone said...

Oh dear, I think I'm officially embarrassed. Those tweets look even worse off Twitter than they do ON Twitter. If that's even possible.

Thanks for the shoutout and good luck with that Raser dude. ;)

Lisa