Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jockstrap Maids

So you're place is a dump. Or maybe you're feeling lonely. Either way, these guys have you covered. How do I know this? They say so!




This morning while I was sweating on the treadmill (or as Barbie calls it the dreadmill) and ogling the 5 am hottie I'm obsessed with a story on Better Mornings Atlanta caught my eye. I just spent an hour searching for the story on their website and so far no luck though I am about the try again. And I just found it: click here to see the story I ran to this morning (that's love for my loyal five readers right there!). Anyway, the premise is simple. You let them know you need a cleaning service and they send a hunky guy in a jock strap over to clean up your...ahem, house. Get your minds out of the gutter. Don't worry, it's not confined to Atlanta. You may need one in LA, or NYC or Miami. They are available in 40 cities and you can check them out at the website and pick the one you like. In fact, let me help you out, click here to browse the selection.



I have not hit rock bottom yet nor do I feel my apartment is big enough to warrant paying someone in no clothing to clean it. On top of that, if he is hot why would I want him to see just how nasty a single 26-year-old can make her apartment with little to no effort at all? This premise makes no sense to me. Especially, since the woman on the video was not even paying any attention to the guy. He might as well be fully clothed then. And I have to wonder, can I call and say "I'd like a 6'4" hunk of male flesh with a full head of brown hair, piercing green eyes and muscles that make me want to beg him to throw me over his shoulder and walk the three steps to my bedroom to 'strip the sheets'" ? The whole idea seems silly to me but I would never judge someone for using the service. In fact, I will judge you for using the service and not calling me to tell me all about it.



While I don't plan on using it myself, if I ever do get a boyfriend I do plan on making a bet in which if I win he must clean my apt. Naked. Jockstraps are for amateurs!

No comments: