Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 21,2010- Born Again

My six month anniversary of the last time I had a sexual encounter including someone else has come and gone. Surprisingly enough I did not commemorate this incredible occasion with anything. Not even a masturbation and sexy lingerie.
Which lead me to the assumption that at this point I have been born again. Surprisingly enough, by month six I wasn't jonesing for sex as much as month one. Am I becoming desensitized to sexual encounters? And then I started feeling like the teenager who wasn't having sex when everyone else was and spent their days wondering "Am I normal"? Which really is not conducive to going out on the prowl.
I imagine if I was a guy, this would be the cartoon of my current situation:

So now I suppose I should probably start guarding my newly reacquired v card...maybe invest in some protective gear. Also, no more drinking cause that's a sure way to lose that shit again. But then I wonder, what would happen if I waited and waited and waited and nothing sexual ever happened again in my life? Would I be miserable? Would I be a bitch to people? Hmmm, six months in and I do get supremely annoyed with stupid shit so maybe there is a link.


I can't even write a proper blog that stays on topic or even makes sense! How should I break this drought? Should I break this drought?

No comments: