Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Twitter Tuesday

And I'm unveiling another day! This one is the most fun for me because it requires little more from me than trolling Twitter for fun people to follow. I love picking favorites. Sometimes, I reply to them. Sometimes I don't. Either way, these people are witty and entertaining and make me wish I had the same abilities they have with 140 characters. It really takes a lot to be able to concisely state whatever you are doing, thinking or feeling and these people nail it. Of course, I am extremely jealous!





@jane_bot


This sassy femme fatale (or so I believe) is my current fave. Her thoughts echo mine but she apparently has bigger balls (or breasts) than I do since she actually tosses them out there without a care in the world. So if you aren't currently following her, do it. NOW. Below are a few of my favorite comments from her.



  • Anger looks good on me. The consequences of my anger look good on your face.

  • It's raining, it's pouring, you're old lady is whoring... with reduced prices on the corner. Soggy discount.

  • Friends & family know there's an 85% chance I might be peeing while on the phone w/them. It jumps to 100% if I am hydrated with alcohol.

  • I've brown-bagged my liquid lunch today.

  • My body parts are not shy.

  • You can touch. You can play. with my keyboard. and maybe my mouse... if you're lucky.

  • "The hot sauce packets are laced w/crack. I'll take a bagful," got me "Sorry Ma'am, you have to order food to use the drive-thru at Taco Bell."

  • and yes, I did Google myself to see when I had my last menstrual cycle. I'm a bad female.

  • Everything is just fucktastic.

  • The phrase "Enjoy the little things in life" must have been written by a man with a "little" penis.

No comments: