Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 28- February 1, 2010

So I am still riding the I lost 6 lbs high :) It makes it so much easier to keep going with all this hard work. Today I started taking my vitamins again so that's something to be proud of. I also added Omega 3 Fatty Acid to my daily routine as well. Here is a great site that tells the benefits of fish oil. I have no idea if I will notice a change but I'm willing to try anything. And with my high blood pressure this is another way to be heart healthy. It also helps with Crohn's and Colitis, brain health, cancer and many other things so it cannot be bad to try it out. I'm also taking B12, a multivitamin and vitamin D.

Today I hit the gym for some elliptical, biking and Group Power class. I got there to find out the class I take had been bumped to 6:30 on Mondays. Which was frustrating but it's worth it. I will continue to go and continue to drop weight. Tomorrow I have planned a 5 am workout (if the hot guy isn't there I don't know what I'll do!).

breakfast multigrain cheerios with banana and milk

snack apple and 1/2 a naval orange

lunch chicken, ranch, pepperjack cheese on pita

snack hummus with crackers

dinner salad with shrimp with tomato, cheese, cucumber, three crackers and roasted red pepper Italian dressing

No comments: