Friday, February 19, 2010

Piggy Back - Neighbors.

I am going to try to not wig out like Erin did - but neighbors suck. It is one thing to be an inconsiderate neighbor/human being when you live in a HOUSE with a yard dividing you from the people you live around but in an apartment complex. Really? Why are you SO great that no one else matters?

When I moved into our apartment I was told that they used sound proofing materials for the walls and since I was an end unit we would have a lot of peace and quiet since no one ever used the stairs. I must be a dumbass to believe that shit because I have not had a peaceful nights sleep in oh, over a year. Let's address the issues that I have at The Battery At Chamblee Station in regards to neighbors and noise.

The bitches above me: Are you elephants after 5pm?! I swear to God they do not walk. They hop on pogo sticks, wear combat boots, or hop from one room to another. All we hear all night long is thud.thud.thud.thud. FML. My boyfriend and I constantly ask the question "what the hell are they doing up there". Like Erin's neighbors, I know when they're eating due to the slamming of cabinets and when they're done eating due to the dish washer. I know when they're getting it on because I can hear every moan and groan and squeak of their brass bed. Oh baby Oh baby is not what I want to hear at 2 AM on a work night (or any night for that matter). And is it really necessary to vacuum at 11:30 PM.

The ass clowns above me and to the left: He beats her. Her being his girlfriend or wife. His lady friend. They argue so loud that my dog can hear them and we live a floor down and over one. Because my dog has super sonic hearing he barks and barks at them and my neighbors get so annoyed they have to RUN up the stairs to tell them to shut their pie holes it is 2 AM.

The whole building who uses the stairs past 11 PM: Are you training for an uphill run? Must you run up and down the steps and bang your feet? Must you scream into your cell phone or at your friends who are following you? Seriously. First of all, it is like late night, why are you not at all considerate about people who may be I don't know sleeping? My neighbor to the left and only neighbor on my floor works for a valet company - he comes in super late every night - but he also RUNS up the stairs. Waking me up and my boyfriend and my dog. My dog then barks and barks and barks. I have to get out of bed, reign him him and then settle back in my sheets. Only to have him realize he left something in the car and to run back down them and then back up. My neighbor is not the only one. Everyone seems to use the stairs now and it is like Macy's fucking Thanksgiving Day Parade up and down the stairs at all hours of the night.

We are moving when our lease it up and never living by stairs again. My main question is - why does nothing happen during normal afternoon hours. Why must every one's asshole tendencies come out in the middle of the night when people are trying to sleep?!

No comments: