Thursday, February 25, 2010

7 Days of Head


Has anyone else had a guy say this to them when they've been "on the rag"? What is the worst 7 days of my life has somehow turned into 7 days of oral bliss for my guy? Actually, yes, I did do this for my boyfriend in college and had no problem with it. In my opinion, just because I'm suffering from lack of sexual intercourse doesn't mean that he should suffer as well.


I don't really care about giving but I am totally bummed about not receiving anything. It's not like God built in a week where he gives me what I want and has terminal blue balls.


Word on the street is...some people...ahem, partake in period sex. I have not done this. For a couple of reasons...



  1. It seems...messy. Where the hell do you partake in period sex? I mean I don't want to be graphic here but fucking blood is like geysering out of your vagina. (okay that was rather graphic but I don't want to backspace so suck it)

  2. Am I the only one who gets sore...in places... there are some days I don't even want my clothing touching my nipples. I cannot imagine letting a guy within 20 feet of them.

Literally, just a couple of reasons I guess. But pretty major in my book. I suppose a shower sex scene would be nice but then I picture red...and penis...and that is gross to me so I can't imagine how it would be to a guy. Apparently, it is actually beneficial healthwise to have sex during menstration (ewww that word is gross too). Click here for a nice little article about period sex. Basically having sex during that time of the month can relieve period pain and shorten your period. Damn, I need a boyfriend so we can hop on this stat. Wikihow introduces you to a step-by-step guide to sex on your period. And just so you have the men's perspective be sure to check out AskMen.com and their take on having fun during menstration.


So, has anyone done the dirty deed while Aunt Flo is in town? Did you like it? Tips, advice? If you haven't, would you?

No comments: