Friday, July 9, 2010

The Rap Crap Gang List


So, shortly after I started this blog it was my intention to post THE LIST. My friend Ness and I compiled this sometime freshman year of college and its a sort of sexual bucket list. The problem was, despite both of us having a copy of said list, neither of us could find it. Until tonight my friends! I'm in the process of packing up the apartment and just stumbled across it. Check out the bucket list tab at the top of the page. I will post the places we previously listed as well as any new ones that have come to mind since then. Notice something missing? Email me at mylittleblackbook11@gmail.com and I will add it to the list. If you have any crazy sexual stories you'd like posted to the blog be sure to email those as well! The plan is to link each of the places to any stories related to them so this will be a work in progress.


Enjoy!

XOXO

Berryfine

3 comments:

selina_leigh said...

My only advice is to be careful.

And my number on the bucket list is 9. Is that bad?

runluaurun.com said...

12...and what's the grown up equivalent of near the back of a packed bus on the way to a sorority formal?

vanessa said...

I'm SO glad you found this.. and I can say I have proudly checked off more than a few places within the last 2 years!