Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ahhhh Swimmers


Okay, I have officially decided I. MUST. SLEEP. WITH. A. SWIMMER. Where did this decision come from? Well, I attended my younger sister's swim meet and once I got past my feelings of being a pedophile creeper, I was able to truly enjoy the scenery. Holy Shit these boys bodies are BANGING. Why the fuck didn't anyone tell me this in high school and college? I would have spent way more time at the pool. (On a side note I must add swimming to my workouts. DAMN girls). Anyway, I was trying to remember the Olympics and what swimmer I had decided I liked so I googled and FOUND him. While it would be awkward and harkens back to one of the first questions I ever asked my readers, I could overlook that to sleep with this guy:

Aaron Peirsol. Oh hello Love. Seriously, I could get down with this guy easily.


Aaron is an American backstroke swimmer who was born July 23, 1983. Coincidentally, my brother shares his birthday. Weird but whatever. He is 6'4" and is widely considered the best backstroker EVER. He holds a bunch of records which is pretty damn hot.
Personal information about this hottie is limited to...well, nothing really. Which means I will be holding out hope for this smoldering look:



No comments: