Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Check Out My Old Boss!


How freaking cool is this?


Ellen is my one of my old "bosses" at Twist magazine back in the days I was interning in NYC. Since then she left that job and took a riskier one. Unfortunately for her, it didn't work out. Fortunately for US, it has turned into the very first blog I read EVERY day. I think you should do it too! Ellen is so real and down to earth. She talks about the good (awesome parties, cool gigs, celebs), the bad (living paycheck to paycheck) and the ugly (stuffing her face full of food, weird people at the gym).


Apparently, I'm not the only one as someone over at Vital Juice spotted the adorable Ellen and featured her on their blog! She talks about staying fit on a budget and her own workout routine. You can check it out here!


And now, a few of my favorite posts from Ellen's site:
Okay, actually there are a TON more I love but I'm a bit pressed for time as I wasn't planning this post. Just saw her link to it and wanted to share with all of you. Check her out and let me know what you think! Oh, and have any of you been in a magazine, paper, on tv or whatever for YOUR workout routine?

2 comments:

inspiREDtorun13 said...

Thanks for the link! This blog sounds RIGHT up my alley :)

Berryfine said...

It's awesome- she's a southern girl living in the big apple. Her sister works in fashion, her friends work in publishing and pr and all kinds of other cool jobs. You get a nice glimpse of the awesome events but then a little dose of the reality of it all!