Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Watching Soccer...

Yes, I said soccer. There isn't shit on television when you're working from home. Seriously, I've watched every episode of Royal Pains, I'm behind on General Hospital and have some in my queu so I can't watch that, I'm over tennis now that my boy John Isner is out, and I can only watch so many reruns of Friends, Married with Children and the ridiculous Saved by the Bell (how the hell did you people watch that shit? It's horrid). I'm over the whole cop crime shows (save for Rookie Blue with my new crush Ben Bass). So, what does that leave me with? World Cup. I was about to flip to something equally as boring when what did my eyes spy? Oh, hello there Diego Forlan. I wasn't expecting to be attracted to anyone on Ghana or Urugay's teams so imagine my surprise when I spotted his delicious blond locks! Apparently, football (soccer you Americans living under a rock) runs in his family and he's won some awards. The problem with this whole football thing is I can't understand any of the damn terminology. His wikipedia might as well be written in some foreign tongue for all the sense it makes to me. What I can make heads or tails of are the photos you'll find below my quick rundown of Mr. Forlan's stats:

DOB: 5/19/1979 (making him 31, making him the perfect age for me)
Height: 5'10"
Position: Striker (as I'm typing this Ghana scors so Forlan better start striking or whatever)
Known for:Forlán became known for characteristically removing his shirt and baring his torso in celebration of his goals. The first such example of this routine resulted in quite an amusing incident; Forlán whipped his shirt off in excitement after scoring an 85th minute winner against Southampton in November 2002 but struggled to get it back on in time for the re-start of play, resulting in the spectacle of Forlán briefly running around the Old Trafford pitch bare-chested, with his shirt still in his hand, then recovering the ball for his team. The referee soon stopped play and ordered Forlán off the pitch to get dressed. (No, please play naked at all times.)
Personal Life: A "partnership" with model Zaira Nara (that bitch).

Cute when clothed...but cuter yet...


Oh baby, take. it. off.





Ummm, please get in my bed. Do not even shower, there will be time for that later- with me.

No comments: