Friday, July 23, 2010

Escuchame?!?!?!

Come se dice Tomorrow is going to be fucking awesome?!?!?!

Well, I don't know and I'm too lazy to go look it up on freetranslate.com so let's just move right along. To more important things. Things like...


HOLY SHIT DID YOU KNOW TOMORROW IS NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY?!?!?!?!

For those of you unaware, Tequila is my FAVORITE. I love it. Ohhhh it would run through my veins if I let go enough to be an alcoholic.

So, once Ally told me this, I hit Google (or Lougle for those of you who saw Hot Tub Time Machine) and stumbled across this awesome shit:

FoxNews likes Tequila too!

Also, the midwestern states seem to be beating us in the National Tequila Day mentions so I don't know if they just REALLY LOVE TEQUILA or they are that bored that any holiday is worth celebrating but either way, I'm on this train. I am spending my money on tequila tomorrow and shooting myself to sleep. That sounded....wrong, didn't it. I'm not going to kill myself people. I meant take shots till I pass out. Actually, that doesn't sound much better especially when you factor in that my drinking buddy Ally won't be here.

If you have the time, money and inclination, hit VEGAS for National tequila day because they are really getting into the spirit of it. I'm just confused as to how I missed knowing about this until now! Apparently the first known celebration was only in 2008 but I still missed a solid 2 years of celebrating. I've got to make up for lost time.

So, how will you be celebrating National Tequila Day?!?!?

3 comments:

Ally said...

I will have beverages with tequila in them ALL DAY!

AshleyRae said...

I plan on making mucho margaritas while floating in the pool all afternoon! Me encanta tequila!

selina_leigh said...

Hitting on bartenders
Getting piss drunk
Throwing up in the bathroom
....I feel like I'm leaving something out....

Oh, that's right, getting dumped THROUGH A TEXT MESSAGE.