Friday, July 2, 2010

A Man In...and OUT...of Uniform

Ever since Grey's Anatomy, everyone has been trying to replicate the success of a show about newbies in action without much...well, success (hello Deep End). Personally, I love the shit. No matter how bad the acting, there are always attractive men stripping down to their skivvies. Which brings me to my point, my newest crush. He's not the hottest thing alive and it may just be that his character on Rookie Blue, Sam Swarek, is a bit of a rebel and kind of disheveled and dirty but I might just be a little bit in love with Benjamin Bass. Also, I seem to have a thing for slightly grungy looking guys in layers- the short sleeved over long sleeved shirt gets me every time (I am not particluarly attracted to Brad Pitt but in The Mexican? I thought he was adorable). He spent the entire first episode in this attire and in the second he moved to a police officer uniform. Can you imagine helping to get him out of that attire? Anyway, you didn't click this post to see men in clothes so...




UMMM CAN YOU BELIEVE HE'S 42?!?!?! I will be adding his entire, ahem, body of work to my Netflix Queu today.

No comments: